Testing from my phone.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
This post brought to you by Insurance Hunter. All opinions are 100% mine.
It's that time of the year again, time for some spring cleaning. People tends to forget vehicle spring cleaning which is just as important as cleaning your home. You spend about just as much time in you car than in your home. I tend to have a lot of miscellaneous items in my car trunk and by the time spring has arrive, it all needs to be cleaned out.
Here are some great tips from Insurance Hunter for vehicle spring cleaning.
- Spring maintenance: It is always a good idea to take your car in for spring maintenance to ensure everything is in good shape after a cold winter.
- Remove the winter floor mats: Time to get rid of those bulky rubber floor mats and put in your normal mats.
- Replace your winter kit for a summer survival kit: A change in season calls for a new survival kit for your car. Replace your winter gloves and shovel for some sun screen and sunglasses.
- Get rid of the lingering things in your trunk: People tend to let things build up in their trunk over the winter. The spring is a great time to clean everything out and start fresh.
- Clean the interior of your car: With all the road salt and dirt that has built up over the winter, now is the time to get rid of it by cleaning the interior of your car and vacuuming your carpets to freshen things up.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
2.Got a new job: I now work full-time and that's also been why I have been away.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Don't want to participate? Don't forget to come back February 15th and enter for your chance to win! :)
- Entries will close once we have reached the prize total amount.
- The blogger who refers the most amount of people gets $25 Free Paypal cash!